03 January 2009

Start the new year off right - hire a nude housekeeper

Hey Everyone:

Mike and I want to find a new housekeeper for 2009 - this place is too big and I'm just too busy and he's had a housekeeper ever since he was a freshman in college. So he was pouring through Craigslist/Nashville/Services yesterday and found the gem below:

NUDE HOUSE KEEPER XXX (NASHVILLE TN.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-01-01, 7:24PM CST


you need any deep cleaning done hit me up.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you and if you don't want me to clean nude that all right . $75.00 For TWO HOURS THEN AFTER THAT IT WILL BE $10.00 an hour.

Location: NASHVILLE TN.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've anonymized this posting and unfortunately we won't be following up with this future captain of housekeeping industry but I love their entrepreneurial oomph and it's one more reason why I LOVE this town!

Good luck to y'all with your new 2009 endeavors!

Plug o' the Post: Hey check out my new fav links - some great stuff!

And I've added new ways to subscribe to my blog so that you'll get alerted when there are changes. You can either go to the "Subscribe" link on the side and use one of the Readers listed or go all the way to the bottom of this page and use the Atom format. Either way it will alleviate those pesky emails on your inbox from yours truly! Doncha' luv technology!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites